The Maldives

My favorite thing about the Maldives is the pools. We stayed at a resort called Como Maalifushi and we had a beach villa with it's own pool. Every day I swam in our pool or the big resort pool near the restaurant.
Swimming with My Dad and Sister

Our hotel had a kids club. I liked to go in the morning and I played with some new friends from places like Singapore. One day we had a treasure hunt and we found a big bottle with a sentence in it that said good job with toys in it. Another day we had a sushi making class and I shared the sushi I made with my family.

My favorite food was at breakfast. I liked the cereal and the juices and I also liked the pizza for lunch.

One day we took a boat to another island. We a saw a big boat they were building. We visited a school and learned that they spoke a language called Dhivehi. We were taught by our guide to say these words:

1. Hello =  Hello (same)

2. Good Bye = Dhanee

3. Thank you = Shukuriyya
Standing in the school courtyard by the National Anthem
My Mom, Dad and I sat down at lunch and looked up some facts about the Maldives. We found out that:

1. You can find Whale Sharks during certain times of the year.

2. It is the lowest and flattest nation in the world.

3. The Maldives is made up of about 1190 coral islands.

I like the Maldives and would recommend it to my friends. Just be careful of the spiders and mosquitos.


Sushi Making Class with the Kids Club












Comments

Popular Posts